Dublin Airport (DUB)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland)
Located around 15 minutes from the city centre, Dublin Airport (DUB) is conveniently sited close to the M50 (Northern Cross Route) and the M1 motorways.
The airport lies on the northern outskirts of Dublin, close to Swords, Malahide and Portmarnock.
Running along the eastern perimeter of the grounds, Swords Road leads into the terminal, together with Dublin Road and Naui Road to the north. The airport is also close to Finglas Road and the Silloge Park Golf Course, and can be reached as follows.
Directions to Dublin Airport (DUB) from the north:
Directions to Dublin Airport (DUB) from the south or west:
- Head southbound on the M1 / N1 until you reach the airport roundabout
- Follow signs for the terminal and parking areas
Directions to Dublin Airport (DUB) from the east:
- Major roads (N81, N7, N4, N3, N2) all lead on to the M50 ring road
- Head northbound on the M50 motorway, exit on the north M1 turnoff and keep left
- You will reach the airport roundabout at the first set of traffic lights you come to. The airport is well signposted, as are the short-stay and long-stay car parks
- Head northbound on the M1 / N1, which leads to the airport roundabout
- Follow the signs for the parking areas and departures